- Project Summary:
- OBIRODH will provide support to activities aimed at fostering an inclusive and tolerant Bangladesh. This position will be based in Dhaka. This position is open to local nationals.
- Position Summary:
- MSI is recruiting a full-time communication and reporting specialist to play a key role in ensuring that OBIRODH – Road to Tolerance products are evidence-based, useful and meet quality standards. Under the direction of OBIRODH’s chief of party (COP), the communications specialist will develop templates and products to enhance the accessibility and usefulness of the information produced under OBIRODH for internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience as a copy editor, journalist, communications specialist, researcher, or other similar experience.
- Prior experience working on international development programs in Bangladesh, particularly USAID-funded, and in depth knowledge of development issues required.
- Proven track record of producing information products for a variety of target audiences under tight timeframes is required.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Proven ability to synthesize large amounts of information into different formats (e.g., weekly reports, snapshots, political/security briefings, ad hoc reporting etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using current software packages for data visualization and presentations preferred.
- University degree in English, communications, journalism, mass communication, social science research, or a related area is preferred
- Work with the OBIRODH’s COP and senior team to develop OBIRODH communication products, templates and tools.
- Draft, write, and edit written materials including newsletters, fact sheets, learning summaries, reports, thematic briefs, and other communication products.
- Work closely with OBIRODH technical teams to finalize reports and deliverables for submission.
- Ensure that all OBIRODH communications conform to USAID branding requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of OBIRODH quarterly and annual reports.
- Work closely with staff (graphic designers etc.) to develop content about program activities and achievements.
- Perform other related activities as requested by the COP.
About the Company
Company Name: Management Systems International (MSI)
Management Systems International (MSI)
Company Website: www.msiworldwide.com