- Project Summary:
- OBIRODH will provide support to activities aimed at fostering an inclusive and tolerant Bangladesh. This project will be based in Dhaka. This position is open to local nationals.
- Position Summary:
- This position support COP in facilitating coordination, capacity building and reflection events (e.g. CVE donor group) with stakeholders.
- b achelor’s degree in international affairs or other relevant field; a master’s degree in a relevant field is desired by not required.
- A minimum of five (5) years working on CVE programming and knowledge of its principles and methods.
- Experience working on CVE activities in Bangladesh.
- Demonstrated experience presenting ideas to stakeholders including donors and government officials.
- Fluency in written and oral English and Bengali.
- Support COP in facilitating coordination, capacity building and reflection events (e.g. CVE donor group) with stakeholders.
- Lead the CVE community of practice Obirodh Oikkyo.
- Collaborate with SPM and grantees for information sharing and learning.
- Work with Director of research and the SPM to build staff and grantee capacity in CVE.
- Coach research team on sharing findings in user-friendly formats.
- Helps CSOs, grantees and think thanks network through learning events.
About the Company
Company Name: Management Systems International (MSI)
Management Systems International (MSI)
Company Website: www.msiworldwide.com