- MSI seeks a motivated and hardworking international recruiter to join our team at our Arlington headquarters office. As a member of the business development team, the recruiter will work closely with individuals throughout the company to source and select candidates for a wide variety of short- and long-term positions globally. This position is focused on proposal recruitment with occasional assistance to project and headquarter positions as needed.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of recruiting experience for USG and foreign donor proposals, such as USAID, MCC, DoS, etc. Experience recruiting for conflict or post-conflict zones preferred.
- Exposure to and understanding of modern issues in international development; and an appreciation of cultural sensitivities and differences.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
- Superior demonstrated success with applicant tracking systems and other databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and superior professionalism required.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work effectively on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Proficiency in French, Spanish or Arabic preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in international studies or a related field.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting efforts for a variety of international technical positions for proposals, including screening CVs, contacting candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking references, background checks, and closing the recruitment process in coordination with other departments.
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on developing position descriptions for active and expected positions, source candidates, create key qualifications summaries, write/edit resumes and develop skills matrices in accordance with RFP or client requirements.
- Serve as “the face of the organization” to applicants and organizations during interviews, partner meetings and external industry events.
- Maintain networks in critical technical sectors to facilitate effective recruitment.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates with rare skill sets, particularly in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Manage candidate activity in MSI’s applicant tracking system (ATS).
About the Company
Company Name: Management Systems International (MSI)
Management Systems International (MSI)
Company Website: www.msiworldwide.com