- A leading UK energy company are massively expanding their commercial analytics and marketing team. The company are leaders in environmentally friendly energy and provide numerous technologies e.g. smart meters to help their mission. This brand are very well known and your analytical insights will be presented to senior stakeholders and have an actionable impact on the company. You will get the opportunity to be hands-on with millions of rows of data while also making recommendations for the wider business.
- Senior Commercial Analyst
- Analysing large data sets with SQL and Tableau
- Be a key part of a small and rapidly growing team with a huge impact on the wider company
- You will work on customer retention and acquisition strategies
- Work cross functionally across other analytics teams to deliver insights
- You will be a part of advanced analytics work too and gain extensive training
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- You will have commercial experience in SQL and Tableau
- You will have experience within customer insight and marketing functions
- Ideally you will have experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Office & Administrative Support
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £50,000!
Address: Harnham Ltd. 3rd Floor Melbury House 51 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7QW , , Indonesia
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics jobs, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are now an integral part of this business community.
Our capability has grown to provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.