Working with one of the leading retail brands to support revenue growth by applying statistical and analytical techniques to then provide actional customer insight.
As a Senior Analyst, you will sit in the Customer Insight team. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Work within a fast-paced environment to provide actionable insight to develop the customer growth strategy.
- Work collaboratively with various analytics teams within the business.
- Lead projects from end-to-end - engaging with stakeholders and managing expectations.
- Share analytical results in a commercial manner, with the ability to visualise insights with impact.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
A successful Senior Analyst will have:
- Degree level or higher in a numerate subject.
- Strong people and project management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to proactively network across functions and influence at all levels.
- Expert in a range of statistical and programming software; SQL and Python/ R/SAS.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- A salary of £55,000-£75,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Strong career progression opportunities.
Address: Harnham Ltd. 3rd Floor Melbury House 51 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7QW , , Indonesia
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics jobs, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are now an integral part of this business community.
Our capability has grown to provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.