- THE COMPANY
- This company positions itself as a clothing brand with a catalogue, retail and online presence. This organisation continues to increase its revenue and has a goal to reach a 1billion turnover.
- THE ROLE
- As a Trade Analyst, you will sit within the trading team and focus on sales and forecasting revenue. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide analysis of market performance and drivers on a weekly basis.
- Apply updates to a rolling forecast.
- Collaboratively work across customer insight and web analytics to help with trade forecasting.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Experience within the retail industry.
- Advanced knowledge and commercial experience using SQL.
- Commercial experience using Power BI.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders within a business and presenting confidently at a Director level.
- Business acumen and excellent communication skills.
- Educated to a degree level or above in a stem subject.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Others
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- A salary of £35,000-£40,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- Great work culture and environment.
- Internal training.
Address: Harnham Ltd. 3rd Floor Melbury House 51 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7QW , , Indonesia
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics jobs, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are now an integral part of this business community.
Our capability has grown to provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.