- Are you a Commercial Analytics Manager looking for an opportunity to utilise your technical skills? This is an opportunity to be a part of a fun, exciting and data-driven company. If you are looking for your next big career move, this is the role for you.
- THE COMPANY:
This company is a global presence providing travel solutions through helping travellers easily plan and book travel from a variety of packages. Their objective is to help travellers find an easy solution to all their travel problems in a swift and easy platform.
- THE ROLE:
As a Commercial Analytics Manager, you can expect to be working within a growing team of technically diverse and highly motivated people. You will ideally be a Analyst with a passion for Data and proven technical skills.
- YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Combining large data sets from different sources to output insights, using SQL, R, Python, Tableau
- Programming abilities in two of the following, R, Python and SQL
- Develop full end to end analytical solutions.
- Analyse and interpret large data sets, articulate business insight in a clear and consistent manner.
- Reporting data using specialist tools, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Identify business opportunities using a variety of data sources.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Commercial experience within one of the following, R, Python and SQL
- Commercial experience in business data analytics.
- Experience translating large data sets into strategic business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Commercial/Supply Chain
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £40,000 and £65,000.
Address: Harnham Ltd. 3rd Floor Melbury House 51 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon SW19 7QW , , Indonesia
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics jobs, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are now an integral part of this business community.
Our capability has grown to provide recruitment services and advice across the Data Science, Marketing and Insight, Credit Risk, Data and Technology and Digital Analytics areas of speciality.