Our client, an Australian owned, manufacturer of high quality windows and doors, are Seeking the experience of a Production and Service Coordinator for a permanent opportunity, based in Queanbeyan.
Reporting to the ACT Branch Manager, the primary duties of the Production and Service Coordinator will include but not be limited to:
- Maximise the operational performance of the service department;
- Manage the day to day operations of the service department including management of safety, scheduling and coordinating warranty and repairs of employees and contractors;
- Organise service work by preparing, scheduling and confirming warranty service, general types of service and installation works where applicable;
- Answering customer query relating to schedules and prioritizing urgent order request;
- Daily management of the production schedule;
- Keep systems up to date with current production and delivery schedule dates.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Sufficient construction / building material manufacturing experience;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Experience / familiarity with Microsoft Software Products including: Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook;
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent focus and attention to detail.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Management/Consultant/Advisor
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
PO Box 328 Queanbeyan NSW 2620, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Welcome to the Recruitment Hive, where we get your business buzzing.
The Recruitment Hive specialises in the provision of recruitment services to the Information & Communication Technology, Engineering, Accounting, Legal and Government industries.
Company Website: https://www.recruitmenthive.com.au/Recruitment%20Hive.html