- Plan and deliver projects within approved scope, time and cost. Develop, implement, measure and communicate project activities to ensure that established objectives are achieved. Monitor, control and review business outcomes to establish, implement and report on performance against plan and objectives in alignment with the organisation's IT Security initiative particularly in Identity and Access Management.
- Key Accountabilities:
• Facilitate daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly project/scrum activities regularly and manage the team of project specialists to ensure that the outcomes of initiatives are effectively communicated to the business and establish the basis for future practice.
• Develop and define product backlog, epic, user story, and story points, and implement consistent company-wide policies and procedures which reflect best practice across the business.
• Lead and coordinate company-wide quality projects to provide insight into potential improvements in business technology, including identifying gaps.
• Perform quality assurance and manage contribution to test design and test case review.
• Lead and direct project leadership groups to ensure project outcomes are effectively communicated to the business and improvements are effectively implemented into business as usual operations.
• Represent the business technology and lead major projects as assigned from time to time to ensure project objectives are achieved.
• Lead and coordinate the learning and development of the team to ensure they are equipped to meet service and support challenges.
• Engage with and foster key internal and external relationships to ensure effective engagement with the organisation's business model.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- • Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies and project delivery lifecycle combined with a solid working of business technology
• Excellent written/verbal/presentation/documentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Extensive experience in Information Security and Security technologies within comparable organisations
• Track record of successful delivery of large and complex IDAM implementation
• Familiarity with technical concepts, products, and architecture related to Identity & Access Management (IDAM) including knowledge in user access data analysis including role design, role mining and role/attribute-based access controls
• Strong skills in business process design, implementation of business process change and establishing communications and training sessions for successful IDAM release.
• Strong skills in IT project delivery tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Excel)
• Familiarity with IDAM technical delivery (e.g. User Access Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, User Access Review, and Privileged Access Management) using products such as ServiceNow, Okta, Thycotic, or Sailpoint
• Familiarity with information security risk management and information security operations
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.