An opportunity exists for an Assistant policy officer to join this prominent State Government department in a short term contract role.
We are seeking high achievers who are interested in challenging and rewarding policy projects.
Key responsibilities in this role include -
- Assist in the preparation of high quality written advice in the form of reports, briefs, policy, discussion papers or circulars to inform or respond to requests.
- Liaise with key staff in the Ministry, organisations and stakeholder representatives to communicate the departments position, objectives, and priorities.
- Participate in the planning and monitoring of projects to assist with the achievement of the Branch's objectives.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Others
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Address: Aurora Place, Level 12, 88 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Company Profile: With decades of experience we have developed deep knowledge and understanding of the local and international corporate affairs, marketing and communication market. We are able to quickly and efficiently identify culturally-aligned talent to provide leadership in reputational risk management.