- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join the London Borough of Islington’s Telecare team, responding to emergency calls from elderly and vulnerable clients in their homes.
Pay rate: £13.53 - £15.06 per hour/ PAYE
Contract: Temporary, ongoing
Your duties will include:
• To deal with complex enquiries in accordance with customer services strategies and corporate policies
• To be sensitive to the needs of different customer groups, ensuring rapid and appropriate responses for customers who may be distressed, irate and aggressive, and including those with special needs
• To be able to use all Customer Service Division information and communication technology systems
• To comply with the council’s policies and procedures and ensure the confidentiality of customer information
• To accurately process and record emails and eforms received throughout the council in line with the council’s policies and performance targets
• Extensive experience of customer service delivery, either face to face or over the phone
• Experience dealing with the public directly in a service provider environment
• Ability to deal with emergency situations /events both in office and in customers home
• Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with clarity both verbally and in writing
• Able to work under sustained pressure and deal with difficult situations
About the Company
Company Name: REED
Address: Reed Specialist Recruitment Ltd Academy Court 94 Chancery Lane London WC2A 1DT, , UNITED KINGDOM
We help employers throughout the UK achieve their goals by delivering the best recruitment experience.
We provide flexible recruitment solutions from permanent roles, temporary cover and executive search through to volume requirements and HR consultancy.
Company Website: https://www.reedglobal.com/our-services