- Challenging and exciting work in a well-organized interdisciplinary research group
- Good pension, insurance and loan schemes through the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund
Depending on qualifications and academic background, PhD Candidates (code 1017) at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences will be remunerated at a minimum of NOK 436 500 per year before tax. Normal wage level is NOK 436 500 – 499 200 of which 2% is deducted for the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund.
The appointment will be made in accordance with current regulations and supplementary rules with guidelines for employment as PhD Candidate appointments at universities and university colleges.
How to apply:
Applicants are asked to apply via this page. The application should contain the following attachments:
- Applicants’ CV (including list of publications, relevant former positions and references) and copy of relevant transcripts and diplomas.
- Short statement on the applicant’s personal qualifications and motivation for the position.
- Short statement from a former supervisor/tutor/teacher.
- Contact information for two references.
- Other relevant attachments.
The Faculty of Medicine and Health Science want to attract outstanding and creative candidates who can contribute to our ongoing research activities.
We believe that diversity is important to achieve a good, inclusive working environment. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of their gender, disability or cultural background.
Applications are to be submitted electronically via www.jobbnorge.no within the deadline of 20.10.2017.
For further information about the position, please contact:
Guro F. Giskeødegård, Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging, NTNU, email: email@example.com
, mobile: + 47 90 55 03 47
Tone F. Bathen, Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging, NTNU, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
, telephone: + 47 95 02 10 97
For further information about the application process, contact:
About the Company
Company Name : Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Address : , Aakrehamn, NORWAY
Company Profile: NTNU has the main responsibility for higher education in technology in Norway, and it is the country’s premier institution for the education of engineers. The university offers several programmes of professional study and a broad academic curriculum in the natural sciences, social sciences, teacher education, humanities, medicine and health sciences, economics, finance and administration, as well as architecture and the arts.