- PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The holder of this job role is responsible for driving a significant contribution of new business sales. In addition, the role holder is responsible for achieving annual revenue targets and is expected to promote and sell event spaces and products to corporate clients and MICE agencies alike.
Furthermore, the role holder is expected to maintain, nurture and leverage effective business relationships with these clients.
• To Drive and Develop new and existing business in order to maximize revenues and in line with assigned targets.
• To strategically manage and develop selected Key Accounts
• To confidently close client meetings, resulting in repeat trading accounts, utilising as many suitable products/services of as possible.
• To drive business from an established client and agency network.
• To work collaboratively with all sales teams.
• To be a team player and contribute to a professional and balanced working environment.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Guest Experience
• To work together with colleagues to conduct an outstanding site inspection, client entertainment and FAM trips.
• To provide competitor intelligence/market intelligence and contribute to all sales meetings.
• To ensure that operations are able to effectively handle special requests of guests through clear communication.
• To follow up on any complaints/inquiries/opportunities.
• The ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- The ability to manage and develop existing agency and client accounts in order to achieve and increase share.
- To drive and win new business from assigned industry and geographical target areas.
- To drive and develop events business
- To understand the market platform and then evaluate, sell and confirm business as required to meet individual goals and overall profit targets.
- The ability to research and qualify prospective leads and to sell all products and services using in house system, self-generated leads, networking events, exhibitions etc.
- Business Development Manager- £45K
• The ability to co-ordinate with other Department Heads to ensure quality of guest satisfaction.
• Participate in relevant industry associations and partnerships.
• To conduct joint client meetings with the team.
• To ensure all established Sales SOPs are followed.
• To work within the internal sales standards and procedures.
• To consistently act as an example to the sales team in all day to day activities.
• Be aware and adhere with statutory, legal and company requirements for:
o Health and Safety Food Hygiene
o Licensing Laws
o Employments Laws
o Fire Regulations
o Sales of Goods / Trade Description
• Report all maintenance issues and hazards as in the company health and safety manual
• Demonstrate best working practices in all duties and comply with company manual
• Any other reasonable request made by management.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Business & Financial Operations
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Address: Admiral Group Plc Tŷ Admiral David Street Cardiff CF10 2EH United Kingdom , , Indonesia
Company Profile: Since launching in 1993, Admiral Group has grown from a small start up to one of the largest car insurance providers in the UK with a presence in eight countries. However, we work hard to keep the culture of a much smaller company and we are proud to have won several awards for being a great employer.
The history of Admiral Group is one of growth, profitability and innovation. Admiral launched in 1993 with just one brand, zero customers and 57 members of staff. The Group now offers home, van and travel insurance as well as personal loans and car finance in the UK, and has operations in Spain, Italy, France, the US and Mexico, and has over five million customers worldwide.