MMI Health, an entity of MMI Holdings Limited (MMI), delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation, and create value through unique insights of how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of Health capabilities.
Provide enhancement and management of a cost-effective Managed Health Care project with the objective of promoting rational utilisation of Hospital facilities and containing associated costs generated by these services.
WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Nursing Diploma or Degree
• Registered Nurse
• Registered with SANC
• Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
• Experience in private institutions would be advantageous
• Experience in managed health care would be advantageous
• ICU trained or experience would be advantageous
• Business Acumen
• Client/ Stakeholder Commitment
• Drive for Results
• Leads Change and Innovation
• Impact and Influence
• Self-Awareness and Insight
• Diversity and Inclusiveness
Company Name: MMI Holdings
Address: 268 West Avenue, Centurion, Gauteng, 0157, , SOUTH AFRICA
Company Website: http://www.mmiholdings.co.za/en/contact
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they&rsquo...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...