- The Company:
Our client is a major player within the air conditioning industry supplying its products both nationally and globally.
They are seeking a Sales Administrator to join their existing and talented sales and support team based in Adelaide.
- Coordinate all sales administration matters including sales reporting, CRM Database management pricing administration, inventory management, customer order delivery and communication
- Develop and support customer communication activities whilst assisting with branch operations and presentations for projects
- Coordinate and follow up web enquiries, and support special projects including product launches,
trade shows and coordinate project case study photography.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Strong organisational, planning and administration skills
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Company Profile: We have experienced, specialist recruiters in nearly every industry, and they have the knowledge & skills to ensure that we deliver the best recruitment solutions for all parties.
We are rethinking the recruitment process and doing things differently. We are more than just a team of highly experienced consultants, we are individuals who care. We care about your needs, your desires, and your happiness. We want to ensure that you get the role or candidate you want, and deserve.