Elevate your Trauma Nursing Career to the next level and take charge of this busy and demanding Trauma Unit as the new Trauma Unit Manager!
• Manage acuities and skill mix in such a way as to ensure cost effective quality care
• Manage all costs emanating from the department
• Identify quality improvement opportunities and ensure appropriate strategy and Quality Improvement initiatives are developed and measured
• Investigate all negative incidents and ensure appropriate capturing on sytem
• Report all accidents and incidents to Line Manager / Safety Representatives
• Ensure the unit is providing safe, cost effective quality patient care in line with the Clinical Governance strategy and evidence based practice
• Create an environment where staff are aware of the role they play in the provision of quality nursing care and their value to the organization
• Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial.
Company Website: http://www.mednurse.co.za/
Recruiters around the world have specific keywords in their minds for each position they are t...
Having a searchable resume is the best way for employers to find you.
Thousands of emp...
An effective resume can greatly improve your chances of getting the right job. NRBjobs offers ...