- Job Location: JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY
Shift Manager - McDonald's® company-owned and independent Owner-Operator restaurants are staffed by great people, and right now we're looking for more of them. People interested in satisfying careers with competitive benefits. People interested in growing and advancing. People with lots to offer. People like you. If you're interested (and we sure hope you are), let's get together.
As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for:
* Food Safety
* Internal Communication
* Inventory Management
* Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
* Managing Crew
* Quality Food Production
* Exceptional Customer Service
* Safety and Security
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
No experience is required.
Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. A Shift Manager provides leadership to crew and other managers during a shift to ensure great Quality, Service and Cleanliness to customers.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald's standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Beverage
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
- Experience should include the following skills: Food & Beverage
Application Deadline: 25 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: McDonald's Franchisee
Address: 37-59 82ND ST, JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY, , United states
Company Profile: N/A