- Process Indents (Sales Orders) by Technical Order Documentation.
- Convert Customers requirements received through Indents from Technical Sales Support, into documents required by Customers.
- Prepare & Submit project drawings as required by Customer/Consultants.
- Prepare Base frames/Motor Lantern drawings & other major bought out items & the same to be released for procurement / manufacturing.
- Expedite document submission & approvals from Customer / Consultants & update document submission schedules regularly.
- Review & approval of pump data sheets, performance curves, Quality Control Plan & further submission to Clients I Consultants for their approvals.
- Review aggregate part list w.r.t. approved / final documents and drawings.
- Update existing documents for "As Built" corrections reported by QM / Production.
- Create aggregate Bill of Material.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
No experience is required.
- Knowledge of various Standards like API, VDI, ASTM HIS, DIN, etc.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Process including assembly, fabrication and testing.
- Awareness in mechanical and hydraulic design
- Exposure to Auto CAD and UG NX
- SAP (SD module) awareness is a must
- Analytical Ability
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Manpower Recruitment
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
Application Deadline: 26 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: KSB Pumps Ltd
Company Profile: Discover what our pumps and valves are achieving around the world and how we can contribute to your personal success with our quality and expertise. Experience technology that makes its mark – from Dubai to St. Petersburg.