- Prepare and ensure timely submission of quotations for Rotary Control valves from trading partner and also from KSB France.
- Review enquiries and ensure techno-commercially sound quotations are submitted within time.
- Attend techno-commercial discussions for projects, if required.
- Support respective zones for quotation submission and clarifications.
- Give clarifications or revisions for the submitted quotations.
- Ensure Sales promotions and product management of new products including rotary control valves.
- Review of orders received with respect to quote and timely transfer of orders to factory (Through integration or manual system).
- Co-ordination with zones/ factory to ensure effective execution of orders.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Knowledge of Control Valves (Rotary and applications)
- Market and segment knowledge
- Commercial Knowledge
- Customer Relationship
- Problem Solving and Decision making
- Planning and Co-ordination
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Manpower Recruitment
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
Application Deadline: 26 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: KSB Pumps Ltd
Company Profile: Discover what our pumps and valves are achieving around the world and how we can contribute to your personal success with our quality and expertise. Experience technology that makes its mark – from Dubai to St. Petersburg.