- BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
- We have an opportunity for a Specialist Nurse to join their team of staff in the Oncology department.
- Albyn hospital presently provides a service to breast cancer patients and the specialist nurses work closely with the Oncologist providing support to the patients and relatives during outpatient clinics and their admission for treatment. The nursing team also networks with local cancer organisations such as Maggie’s and Clan and will coordinate a monthly patient support group.
- Members of our Oncology nursing team are supported in their specific development needs and opportunities to attend the RGU Chemotherapy course are available.
- This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Duties of this role include:
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Basic workload / shift management skills.
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Awareness of NMC Standards for specialist education and practice.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Clinic
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical/Pharma
- Experience should include the following skills: Medical/Pharmaceuticals
Application Deadline: 27 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: BMI Healthcare
Address: UK, , Indonesia
Company Profile: BMI Healthcare Limited (“BMI Healthcare”), one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators, is pleased to confirm the previously announced transfer of ownership of BMI Healthcare to Hospital Topco Limited (“HTL”), the parent company of the landlords to 35 of BMI Healthcare’s hospitals.