- BMI Princess Margaret Hospital in Windsor is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
- We have an opportunity for a Pathology Co-ordinatorto join their team of staff in the pathology department.
- This is a full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Duties of this role include:
- Supporting the Pathology department, by acting as a link between the department and other clinical departments, including Ward and Theatres. To perform tasks associated with specimen handling, dispatch and transport in an effective and correct manner, managing the dispatch of laboratory results.
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Administration experience required, Pathology experience desirable.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
- Able to work with numbers for billing and revenue capture purposes.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to handle clinical material in a safe manner.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Clinic
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical/Pharma
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 27 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: BMI Healthcare
Address: UK, , Indonesia
Company Profile: BMI Healthcare Limited (“BMI Healthcare”), one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators, is pleased to confirm the previously announced transfer of ownership of BMI Healthcare to Hospital Topco Limited (“HTL”), the parent company of the landlords to 35 of BMI Healthcare’s hospitals.