- BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
- BMI Healthcare’s Goring Hall Hospital in Goring by Sea has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Consulting Suites.
- This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
No experience is required.
About the Company
Company Name: BMI Healthcare
Address: UK, , Indonesia
Company Profile: BMI Healthcare Limited (“BMI Healthcare”), one of the UK’s largest private hospital operators, is pleased to confirm the previously announced transfer of ownership of BMI Healthcare to Hospital Topco Limited (“HTL”), the parent company of the landlords to 35 of BMI Healthcare’s hospitals.