Telesales Executive - Birmingham
Salary & Benefits£22,000 Basic, £31,400 OTE (Uncapped), Pension, Life Assurance & Generous Incentives.
Are you self-motivated and driven to succeed within a B2B Sales Environment?
Are you able to deliver a best in class service and help retain and support customer spend by ensuring they are offered a programme best suited to their needs?
We are looking for charismatic, enthusiastic, target-driven and self-motivated people who expect to consistently exceed their targets
- Responsible for contacting businesses to offer digital marketing solutions
- Responsible for retaining current customer spend
- Identifying customer needs using a thorough fact find
- Using online demonstration software to showcase our products
- Managing daily worklists and leads through the CRM to ensure all data is contacted
- Ensuring product knowledge is up to date to ensure providing the best marketing solution for our customers
- Meeting KPI's such as revenue target, retention targets, numbers targets, talk time, online demonstrations, product distribution and quality
- Ability to build lasting client relationships
- Ability to work with multicultural, cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in a telesales sales role preferably in a B2B or B2C sales environment is preferable
- Strong business acumen
- Determined and passionate individuals who enjoy working in sales
- Good digital marketplace knowledge
- Strong telephone manner with confident objection handling and an ability to demonstrate resilience.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of high levels of previous customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work well under pressure and at pace and remain effective
- Good analytical skills with a demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Ability to manage workloads to ensure targets and timescales are met
- Able to show initiative and make appropriate decisions for business customers
- Ability to use a CRM
- Comprehensive 'Telesales Induction Programme' with best in class sales training
- Salary of £22,000 with an Uncapped OTE of £31,400 & benefits package
- Top performers earning over £50,000 per annum
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Generous incentives such as vouchers, days out, leave early targets and more
- Opportunity to become an Elite performer with senior title & pay increase (based on annual criteria)
- Excellent promotional prospects exist for individuals who demonstrate a target driven attitude and strong leadership skills.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
No experience is required.
About the Company
Company Name: Berry Recruitment
Address: Porters House, 4 Porters Wood, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PQ, , Indonesia
Company Profile: Berry Recruitment is part of the Berry Recruitment Group, a highly respected organisation based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire. The Group was formed by a team of industry experts including Tony Berry (the former Chairman of Blue Arrow and Manpower) and Ian Langley (former Chairman and current director of infrastructure, process and energy specialist, Airswift). The Group continues to expand and now operates successfully throughout the UK.
Company Website: https://www.berryrecruitment.co.uk/