NICEF supports an active internship programme.
- You are currently enrolled in a masters or post-graduate programme in a field related to UNICEF’s interests. You must be enrolled throughout the proposed internship period. We do not accept undergraduates.
- Your academic performance is excellent, as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are able to adapt and work in a multi-cultural setting.
- You have strong commitment to the values and principles of the United Nations and UNICEF's mission, guiding principles and the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- You can provide proof of medical health and life coverage.
- You are available for a minimum period of 6 weeks and a maximum of 15 weeks.
- Additional consideration will be given for any past work experience.
- Applications must be supported by academic transcripts and a letter of recommendation from your head of department.
Send completed applications to Internships@unicef.org
UNICEF does not accept direct application from volunteers. Volunteer positions with UNICEF are advertised through the United Nations Volunteer
Company Profile: UNICEF promotes the rights and well-being of every child in 190 countries and territories, with a special focus on reaching those in greatest need.