Take over the logistics management strategy and fleet support services ensuring efficient, effective forward and reverse flow and storage of products, goods, services, staff movement for a Senior Manager role at national non-profit organisation. The successful incumbent will in addition, responsible for developing strategy, business plans and budgets for the areas under management.
- To provide strategic direction for all the company's transportation requirements, inclusive of collection and distribution of Product, Stores, Workshop & Maintenance, Staff transport
- Establish and manage transportation Control Centre providing the company with a constant view of the location and movement of products, to improve productivity and reduce overtime at processing centres, and assist in tracking stock movement between processing centres and blood banks
- Establish and manage a centralised Fleet Support Services office responsible for liaison with all outsourced service providers including a 24/7/365 outsourced call centre for after-hours transportation, breakdown and accident management services, and day-to-day support related to fleet card administration, finance and administration and vehicle tracking systems
No experience is required.
About the Company
Company Name: Afrizan Personnel (Pty) Ltd.
Address: Freestone Office Park, Block B, Ground Floor 135 Patricia Road Sandown, Johannesburg, 2196, , Minhad
Company Profile: • Sourcing and placement of permanent candidates matched to client requirements
• A superior database with high calibre candidates, including 80% affirmative action individuals
• Evaluation and verification of candidates’ identities, education, credit and criminal histories as well as past employment prior to client placement and keeping with legislation.
• Smart solutions to JSE Top 100 companies
Company Website: http://afrizan.co.za/