- Master Degree in any Discipline in any subject with First Class/Div.
Additonal Academic Requirements
- Must have Master’s degree in any discipline (preferably in commerce background) from any reputed university having no 3rd division/class in any examination.
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years’ experience as Head of Credit Department at Branch/Head Office level.
- To be well conversant with credit policies, process, procedures & credit documentation including BASEL-III compliance.
- Abilities to prepare Credit proposal, Financial Statement Analysis, Borrower Selection and Project Evaluation etc.
- Must have Computer literacy & fluency in English is desirable.
- Age not exceeding 45 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Banks
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Banking/Non-Banking
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. Institution
- The prospective applicants are requested to visit www.standardbankbd.com/career for details and may apply online by providing their detailed resume using online application form within July 25, 2019
Application Deadline: 25 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: Standard Bank Limited
Address: Dhaka, , Bangladesh
Company Profile: .