- Support and assist in inception and/or stakeholders’ workshops organized by the project and be responsible for the preparation of capacity development implementation plan and strategy;
- Assess and complete the skill set, training needs (TNA) of the DoF, other Gov. agencies, private agencies and community;
- Identify areas, subjects and Govt., private personnel & community for awareness and capacity building trainings as per the ProDoc/ approved Annual Work Plan (AWP);
- Assist/coordinate with National Fisheries Policy and Strategy Analyst in finalizing HR development strategy of the DoF, BFRI and the communities involved;
- Identify & prioritize good practices in fisheries and aquaculture and be responsible for preparing a high quality training curricula and materials for the training courses;
- Play a key role in facilitating the training of trainers (ToTs) and organize, facilitate and conduct all training programmes of the Project;
- Serve as resource person in the training courses/FGDs/FFSs and identify best resource persons from broader fisheries, aquaculture, agriculture, poultry, disaster management, alternate income generations & livelihoods, primary health & family care, e-governance, etc. for the training programmes;
- Support and assist NPC to get all Reports prepared by the respective consultants/ persons and in editing all progress reports and all monitoring, technical, and implementation reports;
- Compile and prepare quarterly reports of all activities and technical articles on fisheries, agriculture, poultry, disaster management, alternate income generations & livelihoods, primary health & family care, etc. based on handouts received from the resource persons;
- Review the handouts received from various resource persons, prepare and compile it and finalize the training Manuals based on the received handouts;
- Formulate and prepare flyers/ booklets/ posters (public awareness and extension materials) based on lessons learned from implementation of the pilot activities of the project; provide technical review assistance to the PMTSU and NPC in documentation of those;
- Act as an editorial board member of the Training Manual formulation & publication Committee;
- Prepare and submit an End of Assignment Report (EoA);
- Carry out other activities as instructed by the PMTSU /or the FAOR.
- Masters(Master of Science (M.Sc)) completed.
Additonal Academic Requirements
- M. Sc. in Fisheries, preferably a Ph.D. or equivalent
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- 15 (fifteen) years of experience in capacity building/ trainings of fisheries personnel and community people.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: NGO
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): NGO/Development
- Experience should include the following skills: NGO/Development
Application Deadline: 19 Jul 2019
About the Company
Company Name: Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)