The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Commercial and Residential Property Manager for our client in Abu Dhabi. The right candidate must be an Arabic Speaker and already based in the UAE.
The property manager is responsible for overseeing and directing operations at properties including residential and commercial spaces and buildings. Responsible for managing the day-to-day needs of these properties, including maintenance and custodial tasks, while interacting with tenants to collect and process rent checks, maintain lease agreements, and show spaces to potential lessees.
The property manager is responsible for several buildings owned by a single company. This is a role that requires a high level of organization and the ability to successfully resolve customer service questions and provide a point of contact for tenants and building owners.
• Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
• Collaborates with Accounting to accomplish financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping.
• Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
• Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
• Participates in the establishment of rental rates by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
• Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
No experience is required.
• College Degree
• Arabic Speaker
• Proven work experience of at least 3 years as a commercial and residential property manager
• Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
• In-depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
• Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
• Customer focus and bottom line orientation
• Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
• Well organized with excellent time management skills
About the Company
Company Name: Cassia
Address: PO BOX 390677 Dubai World Central, , Andorra
Company Profile: We understand both the individual and the business and connect them based on common values. On one side, we help people help themselves and experience their career at the highest potential. We hand-pick our candidates, teach them, support them and watch them become the best they can be by placing them in the right position. On the other side, we understand the true needs of a business, its vision and culture and place the right candidates in the right position. Everyone wins!
Company Website: http://www.cassiaweb.com/about-us/