The Group Tax Manager will have overall responsibility for the management of the group’s corporate tax compliance, transfer pricing, tax planning and governance as well as assisting our South African subsidiaries with direct and indirect tax queries and submissions. The role will be responsible for advising on various regional and international tax implications pertaining to our global operations, as well as liaising with our external advisors.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- B.Com finance and Masters in Tax/Higher Diploma in Tax with 4-5 years of post-qualifying experience in a Big 4 tax consultancy environment or performing a similar function within a listed company.
- Understanding of increasingly complex international tax concepts and effective application of tax knowledge, developing and delivering innovative tax planning solutions with timely and responsive services that meet and exceed expectations of management at Group and our subsidiary companies.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: IT Enabled Service
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounting/Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Apply as Guest
About the Company
Company Name: MH Solutions
Address: 1750 W Front Street, Ste 100 Boise, Idaho 83702 USA, , Fateh terminal
Company Profile: MHSolutions is an American and Chilean owned company with offices in both countries, dedicated to the execution of bulk material handling projects, focusing on copper, precious metals, iron ore, coal, cement, industrial materials, and concentrates.
Company Website: http://www.mh-solutions.com/