We have an exciting full time opportunity within a specialist school in Bath. This role is perfect for someone looking to pursue a career within the educational needs sector or wanting to gain experience to apply for your PGCE.
You will initially be working on a supply basis within the school, ideally 5 days per week. For the right person this role could become permanent for the whole academic year.
This is an 'outstanding' school which caters for a range of students from 4-19 years of age with a variety of learning difficulties. You will be working as part of an experienced and supportive team, working with students and helping them overcome barriers to learning. This is a rewarding role which will enable you to develop your skills to develop and adapt conventional teaching methods to meet the needs if individual pupils. The school benefits from on site park and great transport links.
Responsibilities will include
* Preparation of lesson resources
* Collaborate with classroom teacher to organise appropriate activities
* Liaise with other professionals such as social workers and speech and language therapists
* Work closely with other LSAs and support staff
* Work with small groups and with children on a one to one basis
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: University
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): NGO/Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Education/Training
- * Onsite parking
* Long term assignments and permanent roles
* Flexible working hours
* Competitive rates of pay
* Access to CPD courses such as Team Teach
* Experience within a variety of classes
Application Deadline: 24 Aug 2019
Company Profile: Randstad is a leading global staffing and recruitment company, offering a wide range of solutions in the HR services space. We take the lead in shaping the world of work, by matching candidates with companies that will help them reach their full potential, and matching clients with people who will work to successfully develop their business