Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest specialty Gas Distributors, supplying gas across a range of industries. With family values at the core of their business, they are a fun and down to earth team, based in Wiri.
They are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Storeman or Gas Filler, who will become an important part of the team – learning all aspects of their Warehouse and Production operations.
On offer is a chance to – learn new skills, partake in annual Professional Development and become a member of a close-knit team.
This role will involve:
- Learning all roles across the warehousing and production environment
- Full- filling operational and production tasks
- Batch, palletise and load orders and consignments for delivery
- Devanning activities
- Cylinder maintenance, Cylinder filling and testing, Dry Ice packing
- Handling of dangerous goods
- Working as a team to meet targets
- Maintaining a high level of Health and Safety
- Fulfilling administration processes
- Keeping the yard in good order
- Operate forklift and pallet jack
- Conduct stock take activities
- Conduct quality control activities
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
You will form part of a passionate team and be required to adhere to strict Health and Safety regulations. This will require a strong work ethic and the drive to take part in regular Professional Development courses.
We are looking for someone who is looking for a long-term career where they can grow over time and take on more responsibility.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Hard working and keen to progress your Career
- Attention to detail
- Physically fit
- You must have your Forklift license (F-Endorsed preferred)
- Someone who wants to learn and will work hard to achieve
- Previous experience within the industry or a comparable industry is beneficial but certainly not necessary
- Needs to be a bit technically minded
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Cinema Hall/Theater
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Commercial/Supply Chain
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
We are looking for the right fit and attitude – being friendly and reliable are a must!
Or call Chloe on 09 600 5153
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Are you looking for a role in a Company that appreciates and looks out for you?
Application Deadline: 27 Aug 2019
22 Minnie Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland, 1021, , Togo
Making sure your company has the right people in place to continue to thrive in your industry is important. Having a top level Recruitment Agency doing all the legwork for you, is a huge saving in terms of time, as well as cost, this is where Kings Recruitment comes in.
Kings Recruitment provides Permanent, Temporary, and Contract Recruitment services across a wide range of industry sectors. Our dedicated service and industry expertise guarantees a commitment to the highest standards of recruitment.
We have built a reputation for the quality of our service at all levels, from junior placements through to senior management and have become a trusted link in our clients hiring strategy, by consistently finding the right people.
Company Website: https://www.kingsrecruitment.co.nz/