- Have interest in business and financial matters?
- Want to gain valuable working experience in your early career?
- Don’t miss this great office support opportunity where you will learn so much!
My client based in Auckland's CBD, is a well-established investment business. An exciting opportunity presents itself for a bright, switched-on person to join the team and support the office function in all aspects.
As this is a small team, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties. These will range from basic administration duties e.g. reception duties, mail, filing, database administration, secretarial, etc. to accounting duties. As you become more familiar with the way the business operates and demonstrate your competence, you will be given more complex and challenging duties.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
A general accounting understanding and ability
An interest in business and financial matters
An extremely good phone manner, with polite and confident communication
Confident with technology, strong MS Office suite skills
Strong administration skills with excellent written English
A proactive and self-motivated approach to work - INITIATIVE will be your middle name!
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Consulting Firms, Engineering Firms, IT Enabled Service, Market Research Firms
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Accounting/Finance
- Experience should include the following skills: Manpower/Recruiting Agency
Application Deadline: 27 Aug 2019
22 Minnie Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland, 1021, , Togo
Making sure your company has the right people in place to continue to thrive in your industry is important. Having a top level Recruitment Agency doing all the legwork for you, is a huge saving in terms of time, as well as cost, this is where Kings Recruitment comes in.
Kings Recruitment provides Permanent, Temporary, and Contract Recruitment services across a wide range of industry sectors. Our dedicated service and industry expertise guarantees a commitment to the highest standards of recruitment.
We have built a reputation for the quality of our service at all levels, from junior placements through to senior management and have become a trusted link in our clients hiring strategy, by consistently finding the right people.
Company Website: https://www.kingsrecruitment.co.nz/