Bennett & Game Recruitment are a dynamic and expanding recruitment company based in central Chichester. We are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate to join the business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Manufacturing and Production division. If successful you would be covering a desk recruiting for all positions within the industry, these will include Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Project Managers and Sales Manager to name a few.
This position is available due to on-going success and continued growth and will involve operating the full 360-recruitment process to our clients. It is anticipated that the successful candidate will have excellent inter-personal and communication skills as well as some experience in a client or customer facing role such as business to business (B2B) sales, marketing or customer services.
Recruitment is a fast-paced industry with a customer service focus; the job is both enjoyable and mentally stimulating as well as hugely financially rewarding. Recruitment is not the hard sell many people think it is.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Job Overview
- Providing high levels of customer service to candidates and clients
- Telephone and email marketing of company's service to prospect clients
- Account Management of existing clients
- Searching and matching candidates to live vacancies using our database and online job boards
- Reviewing candidate applications and suitability to a live vacancy
- Telephone interviewing candidates
- Write and advertise jobs online
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Position Requirements
- Highly self-motivated, strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- A personal drive to be successful and ambitious
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*- C) including English Language and Maths (A Levels & Degree advantageous)
- Proven written and verbal English language skills
- Experience in a sales focused environment is advantageous
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Package
- Performance Related Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Basic Starting Salary of £16K-£18k with performance related pay rises
- High uncapped commission percentage - realistic OTE for year 1 is £22-28K, Year 2 is £25-35K, Year 3 is £30-50K+
- Early Finish Incentive for Friday afternoons
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses up to £2000 per year
- Starts with 20 days' holiday + 8 Bank Holiday + Paid Christmas Shutdown
- Following skills are required from the applicant: IT Enabled Service
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Teaching & Academics
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 28 Aug 2019
2nd Floor, Ambassador House Crane Street Chichester West Sussex PO19 1LL, , Indonesia
Our position within the industry has helped us create an enviable reputation. Our success and experience enable us to research market trends, competitor knowledge and allied industries. We work with a variety of candidates with ranging experience from entry-level graduates through to Directors and Executives.
Our expanding client base ranges from small businesses and SME’s, through to national and global blue chip companies. The recruitment solution we provide to our clients relates to the introduction of candidates on a Permanent, Interim or Fixed Term Contract basis.
Company Website: https://www.bennettandgame.com/