We are recruiting Forklift Truck Driver roles rotating shifts days and afternoons either Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat for our client based in Whitwood Castleford. You will be working for a Global distribution company in a flagship warehouse. The products they store range from toiletries to beverages.
As a Forklift Truck Driver you will need to:
- Have experience of driving a Reach Forklift truck
- A valid Reach Forklift certificate (Free refreshers can be done on-site)
Detail of the role of Forklift Truck Driver:
- Salary : £8.50 - £9.25 per hour
- Working Hours: DAY/AFTERNOON-SHIFT Monday till Friday or Tuesday till Saturday 5.30am-1.30pm / 1.30pm-9.30pm Night shift 9.30 pm till 5.30am
- 5 x 8 hour shifts
- Location: Whitwood, Castleford
Role of a Forklift Truck Driver :
- Reallocation of stock
- Stock replenishment's
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Complete general Warehouse duties as required
- Operating a Reach Truck Forklift
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required. Fresher can also apply.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Cosmetics/Toiletries/Personal Care, Development Agency
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Driving/Motor Technician
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 29 Aug 2019
2nd Floor, Norwich Union House, 35-36 Iron Gate, Derby, DE1 3GA, , Indonesia
We work hard to understand not just the mechanics of each individual job, but the things about it that really matter. So our “five things you have to get right” is a key part of our specialist pre-assignment induction to make sure our Flexi-Workers know what good looks like, and how to achieve it.
Our testing is also highly specialised and job-specific. Whether it’s taco and route planning tests for drivers or order picking for warehouse jobs using real client data, we relate our testing to the real environments and challenges our candidates will face.
All this means that you can have full confidence that we will only place people with the right skills sets who are well prepared and job ready – confirmed by a “passport to work”.
That’s only the start. A separate team of implementation managers will involve themselves “hands-on” (including getting inducted and doing a shift) – while dedicated account managers concentrate exclusively on recruitment and workforce management to client KPIs.
Company Website: https://www.extrapersonnel.co.uk/