Bendi Forklift Driver
We are currently recruiting for Bendi Forklift Driver roles in the Coleshill area. The client manufactures plastic automotive components (bumpers/spoilers/tailgates) for Jaguar Landrover
Requirements of a Bendi Forklift Driver:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience driving Bendi Forklift Truck
- Hold a Bendi Forklift License
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary: £10.16 per hour
- Hours: 37 hours per week on a rotational pattern of days/nights/afternoons
When applying, please ensure that you are able to commute safely to and from work at these times.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Architecture Firm, Buying House, Coaching Center, Consulting Firms
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Driving/Motor Technician
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
- 28 Holiday days per year increasing to 33 Holiday days after 12 weeks
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
For Apply Go To This Link
Application Deadline: 29 Aug 2019
2nd Floor, Norwich Union House, 35-36 Iron Gate, Derby, DE1 3GA, , Indonesia
We work hard to understand not just the mechanics of each individual job, but the things about it that really matter. So our “five things you have to get right” is a key part of our specialist pre-assignment induction to make sure our Flexi-Workers know what good looks like, and how to achieve it.
Our testing is also highly specialised and job-specific. Whether it’s taco and route planning tests for drivers or order picking for warehouse jobs using real client data, we relate our testing to the real environments and challenges our candidates will face.
All this means that you can have full confidence that we will only place people with the right skills sets who are well prepared and job ready – confirmed by a “passport to work”.
That’s only the start. A separate team of implementation managers will involve themselves “hands-on” (including getting inducted and doing a shift) – while dedicated account managers concentrate exclusively on recruitment and workforce management to client KPIs.
Company Website: https://www.extrapersonnel.co.uk/