QBE Insurance Group is one of the world's top 20 general insurance and reinsurance companies, with operations in all the key insurance markets. QBE is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is headquartered in Sydney. We employ more than 12,000 people in 31 countries.
An exciting new opportunity has become for an experienced professional to join QBE in the role of Workplace Lead – Melbourne, within the Operations division of its Australia and New Zealand Operations (ANZO). Reporting to the Head of Business Services, this role will manage and deliver customer and workplace support services to ensure an exceptional workplace experience, as well as playing a key role in driving impact through a period of change and growth.
- Ensuring that all services and activities are delivered to the highest standards for site employees, visitors and VIP guests.
- Promote and implement the new workplace operating model and delivery team.
- Support the QBE ANZO strategy, working with key stakeholders across the business to identify impacts and opportunities for the working environment to support and drive success.
- Manage external service providers to ensure delivery of services and goods in line with contractual arrangements and budget.
- Support the QBE ANZO strategy, working with key stakeholders across the business to identify impacts and opportunities for the working environment to support and drive success of the overarching strategy.
- Identify and implement sustainability and WHS initiatives for the local site and broader organisation, forging close working relationships with relevant departments and key stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor a dynamic and customer focused delivery team who are aligned with QBE DNA and culture.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in workplace and/or business services management is essential, preferably within a medium to large corporate environment).
- Strong, proven leadership and change management skills.
- Demonstrated experience with vendor management, safety and security procedures.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in implementation of projects.
- Highly developed business acumen, organisational, analytical, communication and negotiation skills.
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Electric Wire/Cable, IT Enabled Service, NGO
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Administration/General Management
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
You will be provided with a competitive salary package and benefits, in an environment that offers support, and encourages career development and learning.
QBE recognises the value of diversity in the workplace and supports a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment. If you are a QBE employee, please inform your Manager before applying.
Application Deadline: 29 Aug 2019
Sydney, Australia, , Bosnia and herzegovina
You want insurance you can depend on, at the right price. We can help. However you get around, with QBE you can be confident that if things go wrong we’ll go all out to get you moving again – with maximum speed and minimum disruption.
Company Website: https://www.qbe.com.au/business/contacts-alerts/contact-us