I am currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a busy Maintenance Team based in Nottingham
As a Maintenance Engineer with experience in the FMCG industry, you will undertake customer service engineering activities. Duties will include machine installations, commissioning, servicing and refurbishment.
Being an enthusiastic Engineer, you will have a broad range of skills and experience that ideally would include Electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's and Robotics and electrical diagnostics as well as a working knowledge of PLC or microprocessor based control systems, conveyor systems, control systems, motors and drives.
Key duties will include: -
- Report on plant history showing predictive maintenance trends, allowing us to predict failures before they occur.
- Demonstrate knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Have good working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrics and have the ability to install complex mechanical and electrical ancillary equipment.
- Possess good organisation skills - must be able to plan and prioritise workload using their own initiative.
- Lead by example in promoting Health & Safety.
- Identify and share tools for improving standards within all teams.
- Have a Production/Manufacturing background.
- Be a Team player, and be able to create a culture of fun whilst still delivering/achieving and improving efficiency and productivity levels.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Excellent electrical maintenance / installation experience essential
- Mechanical - pneumatic and hydraulic engineering experience
- PLC diagnostics is essential preferably with Allen Bradley/Siemens.
- Experience of a service or maintenance role
- Continuous Improvements
You will be qualified to at least HNC level with a completed recognised apprenticeship, ideally with experience of working in a busy manufacturing environment.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience, salary expectations and reference
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Cinema Hall/Theater
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 30 Aug 2019
Akton Recruitment Ltd First Floor, Garden Place, Victoria Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1ET, , Indonesia
A truly focused recruitment business based in Altrincham (South of Manchester), Akton is a 100% private, owner managed recruitment agency. Our aim is to become leaders in our field by working with the very best talent and ensuring both client and candidate expectations are met and exceeded, every time.
We source people at every level from graduate right through to executives. Outstanding service, genuine dedication and recruitment solutions that are second to none – you’ll experience all of this and more when you work with AKTON.
Company Website: http://www.aktonrecruitment.com/