I am currently looking for an experienced Planner / Project Engineer to prepare cost estimates by analysing customer proposals and requirements for a busy manufacturing team based in the Derbyshire area
Project managing all machining disciplines within projects, your key responsibilities / duties will include:
- Preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifying labour, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, drawings, specifications, and related documents.
- Computing costs of projects analysing for materials, labour and time requirements.
- Resolving discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Presenting prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Maintaining cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending to customer feedbacks; reviewing technical data attained.
- Liaising on and off site with customer and sub contractors.
- Chasing build parts to enable customer end product.
In order to be shortlisted it is essential you have experience in purchasing - preferably in a manufacturing environment - with experience of Insight 123 MRP or similar ERP, stock control / purchasing systems
You will have exposure of dealing direct with suppliers and or customers to resolve problems.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additonal Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additonal Experience Requirements
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Cinema Hall/Theater
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
Application Deadline: 30 Aug 2019
Akton Recruitment Ltd First Floor, Garden Place, Victoria Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1ET, , Indonesia
A truly focused recruitment business based in Altrincham (South of Manchester), Akton is a 100% private, owner managed recruitment agency. Our aim is to become leaders in our field by working with the very best talent and ensuring both client and candidate expectations are met and exceeded, every time.
We source people at every level from graduate right through to executives. Outstanding service, genuine dedication and recruitment solutions that are second to none – you’ll experience all of this and more when you work with AKTON.
Company Website: http://www.aktonrecruitment.com/