Kick start your career at Australia’s Big 4 Banks! Great hourly pay rate! Supportive call centre environment! Career progression & ongoing training!
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking highly skilled and motivated Customer Service Consultants to join one of Australia’s Big 4 Banks. Due to expansion, this rare opportunity to further develop your existing skills has opened up.
This is a customer-focused role in a high performing team providing superior service to existing and potential customers in a call centre environment. In this role, you will be receiving inbound calls from ANZ customers and internal departments, answering complex enquiries ensuring first call resolution. A Solutions consultant will be dealing with first and second tier customer enquiries around personal banking (personal accounts, internet banking and general enquires).
- Diploma(Diploma in Engineering) completed.
No experience is required.
- Demonstrated customer service experience either face to face or over the phone
- Contact centre experience is not essential, but it is important to be a natural ‘people person' with a great phone manner
- A willingness to learn new products and skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and career driven attitude
- The proven ability to adhere to policies and procedures surrounding sensitive customer information
- Following skills are required from the applicant: Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Event Management, Furniture Manufacturer, IT Enabled Service, Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Customer Service/Call Center
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- Full time position initially starting in a temp capacity with the opportunity to become permanent (37.5 hours per week)
- Supportive, friendly and dynamic team environment
- Ongoing coaching and development – true career progression opportunities
- Large, reputable, customer centric organisation
- Rotational Roster Monday to Sunday between 6am and 11pm
- South Melbourne location, close to public transport
- Start date – August 19th
Application Deadline: 30 Aug 2019
Level 15 60 Albert Road South Melbourne Victoria 3205, , Bosnia and herzegovina
Our network of industry contacts and extensive candidate database are unrivalled. It is this combination that has cemented long-term relationships with some of Australia's largest and most progressive wholesalers, retailers, manufacturers and brand managers.
Australia’s blue chip companies look to Hallis for their sales and marketing recruitment needs. Our consultants consistently provide expert advice and support in securing career positions for candidates and assisting clients with talent management.
Our qualified team recruits across a broad range of industry positions for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities.
Services include, but are not limited to:
Recruitment & Selection
Executive Search & Selection
Payrolling & Contract Management
Company Website: https://www.hallis.com.au/