- A market-leading, global healthcare manufacturer is looking for a top sales performer to add to their national team in Qld. This vision care focused business is specialised in everything to do with eye surgery to consumer eye and continually looks to acquire OR develop then launch new / adjunct products to the market. They offer long term career prospects to reward and develop their high performers along with providing great shorter-term incentives around sales in a very professional working environment.
Job Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Working autonomously as part of a dedicated consumer eyecare team where you will be calling into existing and new accounts in Qld to drive sales activity and profit growth whilst delivering a high-quality experience with each customer. Your success is built around planning your time and focus effectively, using your territory insights to focus on the best ROI possible.
- Engaging stakeholders such as optometrists and other eye care professionals eg ophthalmologists on a daily basis.
- Using your communication and collaborative skills you will be developing partnerships with targeted customers and assist their practices in growing sales through increased recommendations.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Healthcare or medical sales backgrounds considered.
No experience is required.
- Have experience selling products or to optometrists/eye care professionals ideally. You have been a consistently high sales achiever and are very focused on results. Other healthcare or medical sales backgrounds considered eg pharma, OTC, etc
- Can demonstrate how you work/listen well with customers to deliver an effective value proposition and service their requirements.
- Ability to close and secure business in the short term whilst maintaining a long-term relationship.
- Very strong analytical and organisational skills - you excel with Excel / CRM's and enjoy using and manipulating data to create an effective plan to execute.
- Stable employment history with exceptional sales result record within each role
- A relaxed and easy-going personality, we are looking for someone who can carry out this role with minimal fuss, whether solo or in a team.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Sales/Marketing/Business Development
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Professional, corporate sales environment with an awesome, loyal customer base to grow.
- You'll also join an already successful and recently formed team.
- Earning potential to $157k OTE includes Base, Car Allowance, Super, Bonus
- Full product training that will build on your prior experience in Eye Care in a challenging yet supportive environment.
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Meltham, Australia
Company Website: .