- Qualified in M&E / HVAC Engineering, with 5+ years Senior Operations, General or Regional Management experience within Integrated FM.
This leading multinational organisation is well-renowned within the Facilities and Asset Management sector. Having entered a major change and growth program across APAC this firm operates across a range of diverse business streams, offering senior staff an opportunity to lead cultural change and ANZ-wide investment and growth opportunities.
Deal with experienced professionals, AustCorp’s FM lead recruiters have over 70 years industry experience!
- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
For additional opportunities within Australia, Asia, Middle East or Africa please visit our web-site - www.austcorpexecutive.com.au
Industry: 135, 122, 128
Function: 8, 18
Support their ongoing delivery of market-leading Facilities Management services, provide strategic interface and direction, whilst driving Maintenance and Asset Management strategies. Knowledge and experience in managing the delivery of Self-performed, Management Contract or PPP services to Public and Private sector clients, such as: - Defence; Health; Education; Utilities, Resources; as well as State Government.
- Masters(Master Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Ideally post-graduate qualified in Management (or Engineering) along with a strong understanding of Asset Facilities Management, Building Maintenance and Minor Works.
Minimum 15 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Over 15 years industry experience, you will have gained at least 5 years Senior Operations, General or Regional Management experience within an organisation delivering Integrated Facilities Management services to a mix of Corporate and Institutional clients across large geographic location.
- An excellent communicator, with strong English language skills, you will provide clear and concise instructions, management and strategic plans and undertake board-level client interface.
- Strong knowledge of CAFM / CMMS systems
- Engaging personality and strong presentation skills
- Support the Deployment, implementation and ongoing management of the Asset Management Framework (ISO55001); CMMS; and forward maintenance planning services.
- Providing FM Operational teams with technical support and advice to ensure achievement of contract SLAs and compliance with statutory requirements
- Supporting the performing of asset condition audits, operational delivery studies, and maintenance data review on FM sites
- Ability to comfortably lead a diverse workforce, over 250 staff plus subbies
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Human Resources/Recruitment
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Meltham, Australia
Company Website: .