- A market leading, global healthcare consumables and surgical products business with products on the shelf in many of Australia’s Operating Room and a fast paced, reward driven culture that has room for many opportunities to move ahead financially and in your career / personal development.
- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
- Working autonomously you will be calling into existing and new accounts in NSW (West) whilst also calling on existing key corporate accounts to drive sales activity and profit growth.
- A key element of the challenge will be the continuously evolving sales environment for medical product purchasing within Public Health and Private hospitals including tendering and procurement of products.
- Dealing with change management successfully inside your accounts will underpin forecasted growth.
- Being able to converse at all levels from surgeon to nurse to supply to purchasing will assist you in driving new product into the market and there is strong support from marketing / clinical education for you to leverage on the technical side.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- Hospital Sales Experience + proven track record of sales success
- A proactive sales ability, communication skills, enthusiasm, determination, tenacity and solution driven approach.
- You will be able to show how you work with customers to deliver an effective value proposition and service their requirements, plus your ability to close and secure business in the short term whilst maintaining a long term relationship.
- An ideal candidate will have fresh ideas to solve problems or get around road-blocks into accounts and be able to negotiate successfully successful outcomes.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Medical/Healthcare/Pharma
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Your overall earnings are uncapped, and once you hit your target you are put onto an accelerated commission plan, paid on growth and maintenance.
- This is a dynamic, exciting place to join at the moment with unrivalled opportunities for further growth in the next 2-3 years through new products / sectors to launch, inspiring leadership who care and are involved and above market TRP compensation for very high achievers
- Full product training will be provided and if you are looking for a hugely rewarding environment with significant organic growth through new products in the next 5 years then few other roles in the market can provide this opportunity.
- Salary: 180k Package
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Meltham, Australia
Company Website: .