- This leading multi-national company has a number of niche operating divisions supporting a wide range of clients within the Metro and Regional areas and due to recent growth require additional staff.
Deal with experienced professionals, AustCorp’s FM lead recruiters have over 85 years industry experience!
For additional opportunities within Australia, Asia, Middle East or Africa please visit our web-site - www.austcorpexecutive.com.au
- Job Location: Sydney, Australia
You will support the facilities management delivery team, ensuring that the life-cycle plans for the assets is controlled and managed year on year.
Responsible for managing the input and update of all asset related information held in the FM applications (including drawings, warranties, certifications etc) in a timely and structured manner. You will create, review, optimise and update annually the 5, or 10 year Asset Management Plan for each property as may be required in order to replace, refurbish or upgrade relevant assets
Providing professional advice on maintenance planning considering asset condition, life cycle costs, safety, availability and customer needs, you will have demonstrated experience in successfully managing high level budgets and large complex facilities.
You will review, plan and provide input into forward maintenance planning, lifecycle projects and additional works; monitor and review asset management outputs and provide asset maintenance advice to support the development of the Asset Management Framework and Strategy.
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
You will have over 5 years experience in engineering management within the Facilities / Building Services Maintenance sectors with strong technical skills. You will have a detailed understanding of RCM and planning of routine and warranty maintenance utilising a recognised CMMS - Pronto, SAP, Mex or Maximo.
Ideally holding tertiary Engineering qualifications you will have a strong CMMS appreciation, monitoring and reviewing ongoing routine and reactive maintenance activities to ensure related information is aligned to specific assets and reporting output is current and up to date.
- Strong analytical and Asset life-cycle management skills
- Data analysis and reporting skills
- Formal technical qualification and ideally additional Asset Management training
- Experience of PAS55 or ISO55001
- A good communicator, with strong English language skills, you will provide clear and concise instructions to staff.
- Strong scheduling and reporting experience gained on Mex, Maximo, SAP, Pronto, or a similar CMMS
- Engaging personality and strong client-relationship skills
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Engineer/Architect
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
- Salary: $150K-$175K (Package)
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Meltham, Australia
Company Website: .