This Executive Administrative Assistant role is based in Washington, DC, and will support the Head of Small Business and Head of Community Innovation. Day-to-day responsibilities include: management of all aspects of the calendar and daily schedule; booking travel; processing expense statements; answering phones; events support; and administrative activities to support the work of the teams.
The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, high energy and flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven organization. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the manager/group with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. The Executive Assistant must be capable of making a substantial and valuable impact to the firm.
- Management of an extensive and complex calendar in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Scheduling internal and external meetings; adjustment and prioritization of last-minute changes including logistics such as conference rooms, events, and catering
- Screening incoming calls to determine the level of priority while using caution in dispensing information
- Responding and following up on calls, emails and other inquiries on managers’ behalf
- Arrange and maintain extensive travel plans and itineraries for both international and domestic travel
- Reconcile and complete expense reports as needed, working with other administrative staff
- Close coordination with Foundation teams
Minimum 5 years of experience is required.
Minimum 5 years administrative experience or other senior level support role (with level ED).