- We are actively seeking an DevOps Application Developer to join an infrastructure aligned development team that supports tools and reporting used by the Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure group.
Job Location: Plano, TX, USA
Asset and Wealth Management Production and Infrastructure (AWM P&I) is comprised of a global management team who specialize in:
- Production Support (Application Services Delivery)
Technology Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering
Distributed Computing Infrastructure Support
End User Technology
Infrastructure Solutions Management
Full-stack design and development
Follow and promote agile methodologies, especially scrum/Kanban
Promote both first-rate user experience and system performance
Ability to design technical solutions to business requirements
Ability to dig into a defect, find a way to reproduce, and suggest a fix
Ability to work with a diversified multi-location team
Identify automation opportunities and minimize manual intervention
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
Should have at least 5+ years of Application Development work experience in a client server environment that demonstrates exceptional design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills are required; expert interpersonal skills; confidence to participate in planning sessions that outline IT solutions that reach business goals. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong and effective communicator. Passionate about technology, willingness to lean and delivery focused.
- Knowledge in Angular 7
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design pattern
- Proficient in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Experience in orchestration tools like Jenkins CI/CD, or Jules
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Experience writing and executing test scripts
- Experience with data visualization software a plus
- Experience using Pivotal Cloud Foundry a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience and knowledge of DevOpm
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Bank/Non-Bank Fin. institution
- Competitive pay; excellent benefits; a performance-based incentive program; opportunity for company advancement.
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
Company Website: .