- Job Location: London, United Kingdom
(Tech stack: Java Developer, Java Coee, Spring, SQL, Hazelcast, AWS, SQL, GIT, Unix, Java Developer, Urgent)
In just over 5 years our client has established themselves as the world’s leading internet subscription service for enjoying films and TV programmes. They currently have over 15 million streaming members across the UK, Europe and North America and have plans to double in size over the next 12 months.
We are seeking several Java Developer to work on several complex Greenfield Java software development projects which will be critical to the future success of the business. Java Developer candidates should have a skill that that includes (full training will be provided to fill any gaps in your skill set): Java Core, Spring, SQL, Hazelcast, AWS, SQL, GIT and Unix.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to work within a challenging supportive environment. Top performers can expect to receive their first promotion (and pay rise) within 6 months. Our client offers a unique working environment including a free onsite organic restaurant, relaxation pods, games room, background music while you work and flexible working hours
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
No experience is required.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Consultancy Firm
- Salary: £40k - £55k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
Company Profile: .