- Ready to help build IBMs biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBMs future. Start your journey now!
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for an Events Lead who will support our Talent Acquisition team as they continue to identify and attract the best talent across North America. This individual will lead recruiting events focused on hiring professional talent at scale. Our Events Lead will partner with our Sourcing team to deliver a best in class experience for hiring managers and candidates as we provide efficiencies in hiring and onboarding during peak hiring cycles. In addition, this person will lead our strategy at industry and diversity conferences, trade shows, meetups and mixers partnering closely with our campus recruiting team and promoting diversity and inclusion.
Job Location: New York, NY, United States
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Leadership and partners to socialize Event hiring and identify areas where the model will increase time to fill and candidate quality
- Lead the Sourcing team towards excellence in identifying best in class talent
- Project Manage the entire event from start to finish, setting hiring and talent acquisition partners expectations and requirements for event fulfillment
- Execute debriefs with hiring managers, guiding them towards hiring decisions immediately after event completion
- Work with hiring partners to ensure a timely execution of offers and candidate feedback
- Oversee logistics such as: venue, travel and lodging for candidates and hiring partners
- Collaborate with the recruiters and hiring managers to identify key industry conferences, meetups and mixers
- Leverage Agile methods to constantly review and debrief the success of each event
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor Degree in any Discipline) completed.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 5 years of Talent acquisition experience with a focus on passive talent generation
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Prior experience in event based hiring
- Experience indirectly or directly leading teams
- Knowledge of diversity recruiting practices
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration
- Experience working well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask and lead several events simultaneously
- Creative with a strong desire to enhance events, bring new ideas to the table and challenge current approaches and strategies
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Human Resources/Recruitment
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Amécourt, United states
Company Website: .