- At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Lead Recruiter is responsible for working with Hiring Managers and providing client satisfaction with IBMs RPO services. The Lead Recruiter will work closely with the client, IBMs operation management, and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool. This role requires project management and recruiting experience to meet client satisfaction goals.
- Works with client Hiring Managers and business unit leaders to define and document hiring forecasts
- Upon approval of a new requisition, work with hiring manager to obtain role briefing and to agree sourcing strategies and timeline
- Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring that process to identify, recommend areas, improve and to ensure best practices at all times
- Identify and implement new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Meet weekly/monthly/quarterly production goals and revenue targets as set by management team
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System (and other program tools)
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidates in the pool
- Participate in client meetings at the direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive and/or Client Relationship Director
- Be accountable for keeping the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately updated at all times
- Develops candidate interest for available positions and client companies
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could inform search parameters
- Develops a network of referrals
- Uses networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates
- Manages projects including; email marketing, competitor organizational chart mapping, mapping professional and alumni associations, social media, cold calling, and social activities
- Assessing need, organizing, and running information career webinars and campaigns
- Cold call campaigns
- Determines advertising venues
- Works within a budget agreed with the Talent Acquisition Manager/Executive
- Consults on time line expectations and manages the requisition in line within it
- Consults on job description
- Performs queries and searches in Applicant Tracking databases for qualified candidates
- Searches the internet using search engines, user groups or Blogs and other creative techniques to find qualified
- Sources, screens, and submits candidates to the Client focal as assigned
- Identifies user groups and professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Arts (BA)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment
- At least 2 years of experience building relationships and consulting with Hiring Managers through the open requisition, sourcing, debrief and offer stages in a face to face environment
- At least 2 years of experience in computer skills including in-depth internet knowledge and proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and database applications
- High School Diploma / GED
- 10% Travel Annually
- Fluency in English
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Human Resources/Recruitment
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Amécourt, United states
Company Website: .