- Your Role and Responsibilities
Supplemental employment is a classification of temporary personnel employed by IBM for business needs of an indeterminate duration, or to obtain special skills needed for a limited period. There are several types of supplemental employment, each with its own terms and conditions. Duration of assignments range from up to 12 months for short term and 13-36 months for long term. This position is in our Woodland Hills office.
IBM is seeking to employ a Long-Term Supplement Deskside Support Representative. This role performs varying degrees of problem determination and resolution of desktop hardware and software problems through the effective use of available technical resources, per contracted service level agreements. They may also perform Installs, Moves, Adds, and Change (IMAC) activities, as well as data backup and restore on certain accounts for clients. They are responsible for resolving problems and performing IMAC's within Service Level Agreement (SLA) objectives, and completing all related administrative duties. As the main interface to the customer, they need to understand the local and regional infrastructure and key contacts in the other competencies, i.e. network team, server admin, etc., in order to ensure that the proper team is aware of, and taking action on the problem. Demonstrated customer communication and business skills are therefore needed since direct customer interaction is often required. Accordingly, they have a direct impact on customer satisfaction, and therefore, need to understand their account/site environment.
· Resolving customer hardware/software workstation problem tickets
· Technical knowledge of the supported platform
· Working knowledge of the hardware
· Resolving tickets within the customer SLA
· Demonstrating verbal and written communication skills are preferred
- Bachelor/ Honors(Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)) completed.
Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
· At least 3 years experience in a corporate environment deskside support role
Exp with Dell laptops/desktops running Win7, Win 10 and MAC/OS
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
MAC diagnostics and troubleshooting beneficial
Exp with Large Ticketing Systems helpful
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: IT/Telecommunication
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Amécourt, United states
Company Website: .