- Job Location: Jurong West, Singapore
- Research and development of algorithms to detect abnormal subtle changes in physiology using biosensor data in real-time.
- Research and develop algorithms to process raw sensor data, such as accelerometer, gyroscope, PPG and ECG.
- Research and development of algorithms to derive clinical derivative parameters from continuous biosensor data including building disease specific models for patient’s health deterioration.
- Design and architect the entire workflow of the algorithms that includes data inputs, outputs and database storage.
- Optimize data analysis processes and systems for better efficiency and maintenance.
- Work with APP developer and backend engineers to deliver the product.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- Masters(Master of Science (M.Sc)) completed.
Additional Academic Requirements
Masters or PhD in Bioinformatics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields with strong statistical modelling and machine learning skills.
No experience is required.
Additional Experience Requirements
Hands on experience with development of end-to-end data analytics solutions including data exploration/crawling, model building and performance evaluation.
- Proficient with programming in Python.
- Strong Programing in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in big data technologies including cloud computing/distributed computing and data visualization.
- Background in or exposure to healthcare data, sensor data, human physiology is a plus.
- Good publication records on novel algorithm development.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
- Applicant should have experience of working in the following category(ies): Information Technology
- Experience should include the following skills: Hospital/Diagnostic Center
Application Deadline: 19 Sep 2019
., Nayansree, Singapore
Company Website: .